Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Tag:

Jot down 5 of your favorite quotes from the various books you’ve read. If you don’t have the books with you now, Googling (Wikiquotes and the like) can be used to find them. Tag up to five people and acknowledge the person who tagged you.

I tagged Vicki , Karla , Brooke, Kim

Ok here are some of my favorite quotes from some of the books that I have read.





Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!





Men who look on nature, and their fellow-men, and cry that all is dark and gloomy, are in the right; but the sombre colours are reflections from their own jaundiced eyes and hearts. The real hues are delicate, and need a clearer vision.





"Then one sunny day, they walk out in all innocence and they walk right into the grief that you'd give your life to spare them."- Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn





I realize the odds and sciences are against me. But science is not the total answer; this I have learned in my lifetime. And that leaves me with the belief that miracles, no matter how inexplicable or unbelievable, are real and can occur without regard to the natural order of things. ~ The Notebook


and because it's time for dinner and I can't think anymore, I will use my favorite quote.



I'll think about it tomorrow. After all... tomorrow is another day.






1 comment:

rebecca said...

gone with the wind's "i can't worry about it today, i'll worry about it tomorrow..." quote is a favorite of a friend of mine. she says it so much, it's now become one of mine!

of all the tags out there in blogsphere, i have to say this is one of my favorites. you've picked some great quotes from some great books.

thank you for coming over and visiting my blog. i look forward to coming back.